FAQ – Restart Week West
Where should I stay?
- Please visit the logistics section on the website for a list of hotels in the area.
Where should I fly to?
- The main airport of Puerto Rico is Luis Muñoz Marin (SJU) at San Juan, the availability of rental vehicles is greater at this airport and should be the airport of choice.
- Rafael Hernandez (BQN) at Aguadilla is closer to the events, about a 40-minute drive, the availability of rental vehicles on this airport is limited, plan accordingly.
How should I get from the airport to my hotel? And what about getting to Mayaguez?
- It is recommended to rent a car once you arrive at San Juan. Restart Week West is on Mayaguez, around 2.5 hours away from San Juan. Having a car makes the most out of the experience the west has some of the most amazing beaches on the island, around 30 minutes away from Mayaguez.
- If you fly to Aguadilla, the availability of rental vehicles may be limited. A taxi could take you to Mayaguez. Mayaguez has limited Uber service.
What should I pack?
- The weather in Puerto Rico is warm year round, averaging 80 °F (27 °C).
- Packing recommendations:
- Yoga and activewear if you plan to participate in recreation and wellness activities.
- A bathing suit if you plan to enjoy the beach, surf or pool.
- Daywear: comfortable and casual. You will be immersed in talks, discussions and engaging conversations. We always recommend bringing layers for air-conditioned conference rooms.
- Evening wear: clothes you would typically wear to dinner or drinks with friends.
- Other: valid ID and credit card for check-in and deposit, sunscreen, sunglasses, all necessary medications.